Dr. Samuel Yiu Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Yiu?

Nothing but ignorance, out-dated views, bad judgement and arrogance here! That is not a good mix of traits. He misdiagnosed, sent me to hospital with complications, cost me a lot of money and caused much unnecessary pain. save yourself the trouble and find another doctor!

Doctor's visit, or Google search?

I was disappointed by my visit to Dr. Yiu for my dry eyes. I found it particularly concerning that in response to some of my (simple) questions about dry eye treatment, he needed to Google information. I was surprised to see a dry eye specialist going on Google in front of a patient to answer such basic questions about dry eyes. A medical student was shadowing Dr. Yiu at the time, and the student was able to answer some of my questions that Dr. Yiu could not. Furthermore, I felt he was dismissive; when I asked about a standard prescription dry eye treatment that I had read about online, he (surprise!) Googled the name of the medication, and then told me that I should "look into it". I was confused by that response, because I was "looking into it" - after all, that's why I was seeing the dry eye specialist! More broadly, I felt he didn't understand my questions, and didn't answer them completely. I was disappointed by my visit and would not recommend Dr. Yiu to a friend.

He is a very bad physician

don't ever think to visit himHe knows nothing!!

extremely difficult to get refills. the female who picked up the phone for pharmacy refills extremely rude and unprofessional. she just hung up the phone on me and when I tried calling her back she wouldn't pick up the phone and she would simply put me on hold. when I tried to contact office manager, they sent me to an answering machine