Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Young MD
Dr. Samuel Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Union City, CA. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Young has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Samuel Young has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 2 of 2
One in a million
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel Young - Posted on October 3rd, 2017
I was little afraid on my first visit, however Dr. Young's Smile helped me feel comfortable. After working with him for over a year I have come to value his opinion on most things. He is smart warm and comforting and he never fails to get me in to see him whenever I call. I will miss him when he retires. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help.
Very good doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel Young - Posted on March 10th, 2011
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Samuel Young Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Samuel Young's office for more information.
3555 Whipple Rd Union City, CA : (510) 675-4504
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE HAYWARD MEDICAL CENTER, 3555 Whipple Rd, Union City, CA
Dr. Samuel Young is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Union City, CA.