Dr. Samyadev Datta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samyadev Datta?

Dr Datta has been extremely efficient and knowledgeable in his care. He has made himself available for my ever changing disease for many years. I am thankful to have his expertise and compassion working to improve my life. His staff is eager to assist and always pleasant. Carol is a phenomenon.

Dr. Datta is Exceptional!

I was in the hospital twice, first time for 11 days and the second time for a week. Dr. Datta came to see me every day and worked so hard to figure out the best combination of meds to reduce my pain. He has the patience of a saint as most other doctors would've given up on me. He is so kind and caring. He always based his decisions on what would be in my best interest, never had his own agenda. I am forever grateful for having him in my corner.

A Rare Doctor indeed

Dr. Datta is very special. He is the most genuine and knowledgable Dr. and totally available for you. I would say he is one in a million and if there were more doctors like him, the world would be a better place. He is dedicated in doing his best for his patients and is humble and compassionate.

We could not ask for a more committed, knowledgable, compassionate Doctor. My daughters situation is very complicated and Dr. Datta is doing everything possible to help her. She has CPRS along with other issues and Dr. Datta has the options to relieve her pain. He also has an IV suite in his office. He stands out from other doctors, will call back and take action and looks to save us money. The office staff is responsive and very competent. We found them to be a pleasure to deal with. We feel really lucky to have found Dr. Datta and would highly recommend him to our family and friends.

He's a wonderful caring Dr who is excellent at making his patients feel there is hope and that their pain can be controlled. He then goes the extra mile to see that this actually happens!! I am so glad that our Dr from NY referred us!

I would never say a bad thing about him.he's the best!

Disappointed with the practice

Dr Datta never answers calls. My parent was in the hospital because of a wrong diagnosis. He was prescribed the wrong amount of medication. After overdosing, the dr never returned our calls.

Really took time to listen and help

Dr. Datta was patient and listened. He did not promise miracles, but over 4 months he made it possible for me to be able function and start to lower my pain meds. His holistic approach along with the meds gave a good life with pain relief in 3 years for the first time instead of just being dosed and dosed with meds.