Dr. Samyukta Koppula Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Samyukta Koppula?

excellent doctor

Dr. Koppula is dedicated, caring and gives an individualized approach. I was with 2 previous doctors before I found her. No one compares. I highly recommend her.

Sad

I have NEVER seen a doctors office that employees are changing all the time. There is a reason for this. I just wonder what it is? I feel once we get comfortable with one person POOF they are gone. We miss the old staff. :( my children loved Lisa, & Maria. Dr should hire people like them. I am looking for a allergist now in hinsdale. It's a shame I have to switch.

Very thourough helping with a problem that has been misdiagnosed for years. I am just starting my treatments but have very high hopes that someone finally found out what has been wrong with me. The diagnosis seems to make total sense. No offense to my general physisician and the other specialist I see but after 15 years you would think one might have come up with the common questions that hopefully diagnosed me.

The worst

I believe Dr Koppula puts everyone on allergy shots to keep her business open. I was told I was allergic to trees, grass, & molds. Nothing even came up on my skin test. ( i thought that was odd) Dr koppula stressed I should go on allergy shots or I would be miserable my whole life. I went and got a 2nd opinion. It turns out I didnt have allergies at all. I have a wheat allergy. Trees, grass, & mold never came up on my 2nd test. Mind you, it never came up on my first test with Dr koppula. I do have to mention her staff is very unfriendly.

The wait time is to long.