Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sana H Abumeri MD
Dr. Sana H Abumeri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elyria, OH. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sana H Abumeri has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sana H Abumeri has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sana H Abumeri - Posted on October 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sana H Abumeri - Posted on December 16th, 2014
The Doctor for Everyone
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sana H Abumeri - Posted on August 28th, 2013
Dr. Abumeri is amazing . The staff is very kind and helpful . They return phone calls immediately . They take you in right away. The office is very neat and organized. Dr. Abumeri is full of wise knowledge about the medicine field. Whenever I go to her, it is always pleasant trip like it will always be. I recommend her to everyone. She is kind, talented at what she does, committed to her job, and sweet. Dr. Abumeri is a great doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sana H Abumeri - Posted on March 11th, 2013
I think the doctors office overbooks the appointments. You atleast have to spend two hours for seeing the doctor. Never ever do they maintain time. I do understand a +15-20 min wait time but a 1 hr or 1.15 hrs is ridiculous.Ihad trust in this doctor and her office but i just lost it by the amount of time i had to wait. Its like their time is valuable but yours is not.I will not recommend this office to any working professional unless you have the whole2-3 hrs to spend and sit in the office. Theres no proper air nor ventilation. Then they take you and make you sit in a closed room for another 30 mins before the doctor even gets to see you.I respect someone who maintains time and is prompt. If not yours atleast others. They tried making it pancy fancy with all the gadgets , computers , etc.Why cant they call back or maintain a place where they can tell you exactly what the wait time is.Doing that on a small webpage shouldnt be so costly. Anyways i am done.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sana H Abumeri - Posted on November 18th, 2009
32 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Sana H Abumeri Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSANA ABUMERI MD, 860 E Broad St Ste C, Elyria, OH
Dr. Sana H Abumeri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elyria, OH.