Dr. Sana L Bloch Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sana L Bloch?

Worst Doctor I have ever encountered

First of all he made zero eye contact with me, in fact, my encounter with him was mostly talking to his back. It took him forever to schedule tests which I had to get done, and I had to repeatedly call him to remind him of making the appointment. He never had the results on his computer so we could discuss them, so I ended up waiting to see him 3 hours twice, just to be told that he didn't have the results.Thank God I got to go to another Neurologist and that I don't have to deal with the very unprofessional individual.

The Best Physician!

Dr. Bloch is an excellent physician! He takes his time with each patient and addresses the needs of the entire patient, from their emotional to physical health. He is both personable and accessible. He makes sure that patients have appropriate medications, medical tests and follow-up appointments. Dr. Bloch is kind, respectful, attentive, charming and most importantly ethical and fair in his treatment of all of his patients. I have been his patient for the past year. He has taken excellent care of me and always engages with my family caregiver in the process. He is not only a great doctor but also a good, descent man. I would recommend him for anyone!

Easy to get an appointment. Dr. Bloch goes above and beyond, even fought my insurance co. for an authorization for a diagnostic test. There is a long wait time, but it is worth the wait. Dr. Bloch is awesome .

Dr. Sana L Bloch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.