Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sana Ullah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Ullah and his staff have been very professional and courteous. The wait time and follow up is typical of doctors' offices I've experienced. If you have more questions, or concerns, they take the time to go over everything with you. I feel the previous reviewer either did not speak up that they were looking for more info, or are just unreasonable with their expectations of how a practice runs with the Dr. being pulled in many different directions and needing to delegate.
17 Years Experience
Nishtar Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Sana Ullah accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThomas Jefferson Endocrinology, 211 S 9th St Ste 600, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Sana Ullah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.