Dr. Sanath S Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanath S Kumar?

FIND ANOTHER DICTOR!!!

Wait time to see him, Outrageous! Especially when in pain. Ct scan showed one hernia, he said I had two. Plus, I knew I only had one. Repaired one at a time. 1st one got infected. He tought I was nuts! Begged to see him. He told me I was fine as my incision was ripping apart. Called office again, wasn't happy. Met me at South Suburban hospital and made me wait over 3 hours, in pain. Ended up I didn't have one infection; I had two. Left a horrible scar. Plus, tried to go to another surgeon but no one wanted to touch me because my body was such a mess. Forced me to wait until following year, 4 months later. New deductible. After both surgeries were completed I went and got my records. Lots of lies. He obviously knew he screw up, but blamed if on me. Gave mw diagnosis I never had, claimed I continued to take ibuprophen prior to surgeris, claimed I coughed a lot and had COPD. None of which was true! Second surgery he changed his surgical plan, NONTHING we talked about. Had already signed consent. Scratched it all out and wrote new plan. I was extremely upset. And stood there insisting we talked about it in front of everyone worker on the surgical team. Made me look like an idiot! Just a real jerk. Money hungry. Doenst deny patients, that's why you wait hours to see him! Never again!

I recommend Dr Kumar to anyone that wants a a wonderful surgeon that takes time with you and makes sure he understands your issue and you understand the procedures and results. We are fortunate to have found him as a surgeon years ago and to hav continued care with him. We trust him immensely. He cares about you as a person and cares about your overall health.

Wished I'd had this done 20 years ago. So happy I had the surgery

Dr. Kumar is the best!! He spent so much time with me (over 1/2 hour) to make sure that I knew exactly what was wrong with me and what needed to be done. This is something most doctors don't do these days. I would wait 5 hours if I had to for him. I have recommended many friends and family to him and they also love him. He is such a caring doctor and his office staff at night is the best. This is not your typical doctor's office: dr that is so caring and takes so much time and the staff that really likes to get to know the patients and makes everyone feel welcome.

Dr. Kumar spent so much time with me so that I understood everything. The staff got me an appointment in one day. They were so nice and made me feel at ease.

Outstanding doctor. He is a great surgeon and has taken care of my family for over 12 years. I have had 3 colonoscopies personally with him. He is very caring and takes time to explain everything. My father had colon cancer and Dr Kumar performed surgery. Our entire family highly recommends Dr Kumar. We see him regularly.

He is worth every minute waiting!! The best dr ever!!! He cares about his patience so wait for him he's worth it, HES THE BEST IN HIS FIELD...

Dr. Kumar is absolutely amazing. I'm very happy with the services I received. I was very nervous and he handled it patience and care

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, SUPERIOR SURGEON, WONDERFUL MAN

IF HE IS LATE HE IS SAVING A LIFE, COULD BE YOU; SAVED MINE, THANKS

Dr. Kumar is an outstanding physician in every way.

Most compassionate doctor and staff ever.

I was one of those people who had a bad experience years ago with doctors so avoided them at all costs. Dr. Kumar has changed my opinion and is the most caring, compassionate doctor I ever met. His staff is unbelievable too. I feel blessed that I have found a doctor and staff that make me feel at ease,and that they truly care about me as a patient. In the world we live in it's a rarity. I am telling all my friends if they have any "issues" or need a colonoscopy to please call Dr. Kumar. I really can't praise him or his staff enough. Blessings to all of them.

could not diagnois the problem

he could not diagnois the problem. another doctor got to the problem in only one visit and took care of it.kumar wasted alot of my time and money on unessasry test and procedures and still did not know what was wrong.everytime i had an appointment i had to wait in the waiting room for hours!!!!!