Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanaz Amini MD
Dr. Sanaz Amini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loma Linda, CA, with another office in Loma Linda, CA. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Sanaz Amini has 2 locations
11370 Anderson St Ste 3900
Loma Linda, CA 92354
Book Online Now
Dr. Sanaz Amini has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sanaz Amini has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Sanaz Amini is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
7 Years Experience
Iran University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Sanaz Amini Accepts the Following Insurance
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sanaz Amini is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.