Dr. Sanda Tan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanda Tan?

Closed minded PC driven unethical robot

Posted on June 20th, 2017

She is PC driven and will not even remotely listen to your concerns about your quality of life or your humility in regards to YOUR HEALTH. Short decision making process not having gotten all relevant health issues on her patients makes her a runaway train with no one steering it. I would never recommend her to anyone based on her having her own agenda and not listening to the patients concerns.

My appointment

Posted on April 20th, 2016

She is a great listener,she is very concerned about her patients and care and she make sure that it's the right thing for before getting it done

patient

Posted on October 24th, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Tan to anyone. She will not do what is best for your health, but what is the easiest for her. She is a very cold person and has no expression on her face. She is NOT the kind and warm person we want to come and talk about our health issue. We're already worried about our health issue and to come and discuss your health with a cold person with no expression is hard enough. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE.

Excellent

Posted on August 6th, 2012

Dr. Tan is an excellent surgeon. Having said that her bedside manner is professional and to the point. Be sure to have questions written down because she moves on fast.

Posted on May 28th, 2011

This woman has no bedside manner. I always feel like she is thinking about the next patient when she is with me. She never talks about possible complications that could arise after surgery and seem surprised when you want to question her. STAY Away from this doctor unless you like being treated poorly.

Posted on May 17th, 2010

Dr. Tan combines surgical/medical expertise with a very winning personality. I felt like she was "rooting for me all the way" during and after my recent surgical experience at Shands. She is honest, but eternally optimistic, respecting patients' needs and desires. I found her to be a wonderful individual and skilled surgeon.

She's my hero

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

After going to many doctors for over a year, Dr. Tan gave me the confidence, calmness I needed to proceed with my surgery. She always gave me enough time to answer my questions and not make me feel she was anxious for the consultant to be over. I highly recommend her.

Posted on October 13th, 2017