Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sande B Irwin has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Smell Disorders
Showing 5 of 5
17 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Sande B Irwin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sande B Irwin in this video.
Dr. Sande B Irwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.