Dr. Sandea A Greene-Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandea A Greene-Harris?

She is my surgeon

Dr. Greene-Harris has performed 2 major surgeries on my cervical spine. She is absolutely a wonderful person and Dr. I would highly recommend her to anyone !!

Never

Never

Great Surgeon!

Dr. Greene-Harris was exceptional. She was so caring and compassionate. I had my neck surgery 2 years ago and I am doing great. Thanks to her precision and some night-time Mederma , my scare is practically invisible. I would highly recommend her as a true professional and top in her field.

best dr

dr.greene is the best dr I had a fusion done and before her did surgery on me I was getting shots in my back for also 4 yrs. I feel better than I have in yrs .I would most tell anyone to go to her she is nice, concerred about your heath your pain that your in and she fixes it you might be out a few months but its gives you time to get well all I can say SHE"S THE BEST!!!!!!!!