Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandeep S Chaudhary
Dr. Sandeep S Chaudhary, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chaudhary is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Alvarado Hospital Medical Center and Sharp Coronado Hospital. Dr. Chaudhary has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sandeep S Chaudhary has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sandeep S Chaudhary has the following 13 expertise
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. listens well and gives credence to my own observations, feelings, and ideas. He either has a great memory or reviews the chart well before seeing me so no time needs to be spent rehashing my history. He has great integrative options to offer in order to encourage healing rather than only treating symptoms with drugs.
I was referred to him three years ago after being diagnosed with hyperthyroidism from my primary doctor. Although it can be hard getting an appointment sometimes, he is worth it. He is VERY knowledgeable in his field, and even answers questions in other areas during the times I am too cheap to go to my primary doctor for (might as well ask, he did go to med school..). He explains everything to you in great detail, asks you multiple times if you need more clarification, and he gives you more than enough time during your visits to never feel rushed. He is very kind, nice, patient, and not one of those arrogant doctors that thinks he is above you. He is also very mindful on the individualism of his patients. I am vegan, so each time he orders my labs he doesn't just check my thyroid levels, he checks my calcium, protein, sugar, and a full work up to make sure I am good to go. I really appreciate having him as my doctor. The only down side is the stupid $3 parking fee, and it only takes cash! But, the upside is that his office looks like a million bucks, so at least the money goes somewhere lol
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Chaudhary is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1997
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Sandeep S Chaudhary accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSandeep Singh Chaudhary Md, 6480 Weathers Pl Ste 106, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sandeep S Chaudhary in this video.
Dr. Sandeep S Chaudhary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.