Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sandeep S Dhindsa has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Rudest, most uncaring doctor i've ever seen in my life. went to see him twice, left the office IN TEARS twice, without any diagnosis, treatment, or follow up, other than being told that i am not sick, i need to see a shrink. Don't bother if you're trying to get treated, spare yourself the hundreds of dollars of fraudulent billing and just go elsewhere. (P.S. their internal investigation about doctors treating patients poorly found "no fault" with his conduct. Shockingly, they have concluded i owe a bill for his treating me like crap anyways. Who would have thought....)
Allows the fellows to do most of the talking, enters at the last 1 minute.does not go over anything and basically ignores you. This center is going down hill, they allow the trainees or students to take over. They are overbooked, over rushed and rude. The office staffa dn nurses have the same poor attitude. Patients are not lab rats and we should not be treted as such because this is a teaching office. Waited 2 hours to see a doctor who popped in for a minute.
23 Years Experience
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1995
Suny Health Science Center At Brooklyn
Dr. Sandeep S Dhindsa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSlucare Physicians, 3660 Vista Ave, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Sandeep S Dhindsa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.