Dr. Sandeep Gulati Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sandeep Gulati?

caring doctor

i suffered from migraines my whole life. i would get at least 15 a month. i went on life long searches for a caring doctor who specialized in headache treatment with positive results. i found that kind of doctor when i met Dr. Gulati. He is an amazing doctor and was the answer to my life long search. i see him every 3 months for botox injections and have not suffered with ONE MIGRAINE IN THE PAST 2 YEARS. Not only did he provide me with a cure, but his warm and caring attitude makes you feel that he is truly interested in your situation. he has gone above and beyond the distance with me and i recommend him to anyone that has been in my position. i have seen him treat other patients with other neurological problems and he is always willing to provide the best care regardless of your problem. Reyna from Riverdale

Patient

I highly recommend Dr, Sandeep Galati, he help me to over come my fear of having MS . Now I am aware of my systems, and how much I can and cannot do. Most importantly I learned not to feel sorry for myself. Now I am proud to say that I have MS, and it does not have me.

Amazing!!! Very attentive and caring. He will go the extra mile to give you the correct diagnosis. I recommend Dr. Gulati 100%.

Dr. Sandeep Gulati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.