Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandeep Gupta
Dr. Sandeep Gupta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial, Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington and Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Back Pain
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Facial Pain
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Lower Back Pain
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Spinal Injections
- Tennis Elbow
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 0 of
Dr. Gupta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Arlington Memorial
Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Dr. Sandeep Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Health Arlington Memorial, 800 W Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX
Dr. Sandeep Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.