Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandeep Khurana
Dr. Sandeep Khurana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grandville, MI. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Khurana is affiliated with Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services, Metro Health Hospital and Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sandeep Khurana has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Sandeep Khurana has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Sandeep Khurana has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Khurana cares deeply about his patients. He is willing to spend the time with you to explain (in detail) about what he has found, and also why he is doing the things he does to make you better. He tries to look for non-medicinal ways for you to improve your condition, but is not afraid to persuade you to get better through lifestyle changes.
Dr. Khurana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University
Dr. Sandeep Khurana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthy Heart Cardiology, 3181 Prairie St SW Ste 112, Grandville, MI
Dr. Sandeep Khurana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grandville, MI.