Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal has the following 18 expertise
- Lung Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Blood Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Showing 5 of 23
He is not only very knowledgeable but has genuine concern for his patients as well as the families. He goes out of his way to explain all options of treatment. He is great at following up with all results of labs and scans. He takes an interest in patient lives. He spends time listening and never makes you feel rushed. I would and have recommended him to those that need an excellent hematologist/oncologist. Thanks to Dr Kodi I'm in remission. We are so grateful to him and all he has done for us.
Dr. Kodi was the first doctor out of 3 who was able to get to the bottom of my problem and fix it. I went from hardly being able to get out of bed everyday to being able to participate in life again! Dr Kodi has the best bedside manner and in extremely intelligent. He went above and beyond for my mother in law and then for me as well.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
17 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSandeep Kodityal Md, 9201 Pinecroft Dr Ste 250, Shenandoah, TX
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.