Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandeep Munjal
Dr. Sandeep Munjal, MD, FAAOS is a Doctor primarily located in Independence, IA, with other offices in Cedar Rapids, IA and Cedar Rapids, IA . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Munjal is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Sandeep Munjal has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
I was impressed by his compassion from day 1; Very compassionate, kind and an excellent surgeon Every step of my knee replacement was smooth from scheduling to the surgery; my physical therapist said that I recovered twice as fast as most of her other clients. Seven stars and big thank you to Dr. Munjal and his wonderful staff
I am indebted to Dr. Munjal for his expertise I had constant pain in my knee, I had been to physicians in Colorado and California, no one wanted to fix my knee. The moment I met Dr. Munjal, I knew he will be able to help me. The staff was very courteous. He took a detailed history and was never in a rush. He discussed choices in depth and I had a very successful knee replacement surgery, I can walk and live painfree. Thank You for everything
This fellow is as smooth as pie. His god complex is over the top. He nicked a tendon on the opening incision which I brought to his attention which he dismissed, "I'm not concerned about it." Maybe if it was your knee you would be? Then after six months of more pain than before the surgery, again, it was not really a concern; oh you have arthritis, hmmm but I didn't before the surgery, he commented how little there was - but could we do a knee replacement or partial knee replacement, oh you don't need one right now tho. I should have had it done in Boulder where the doctor wasn't so quick to cut me up, "well you can either do what you have been doing, i.e. live with it or we can fix it." You'll know when it's time to do it. Well... according to Munjal, you need this right now. Silly me. My friend, we all get what's coming to us, when you do perhaps it will be a concern??
Dr. Munjal is one of the best doctors I have had. He replace a hip and a knee for me. Great caring and kind doctor, but most important both surgeries effective.
Dr. Munjal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
St. Luke's Hospital
St Lukes Methodist Hospital, Cedar Rapids, IA
St Luke`s Methodist Hospital
Surgery Center Cedar Rapids, Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
27 Years Experience
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Sandeep Munjal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sandeep Munjal in this video.
Dr. Sandeep Munjal is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Independence, IA.