Dr. Sandeep Saroch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandeep Saroch?

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Love him

Posted on August 29th, 2013

I have been to several psychiatrist and he is the most caring and concerned psychiatrist I have been to. He listened to my symptoms and problems and made a very accurate diagnosis based on my problems. Other psychiatrist guessed on a diagnosis and switched me from medication to medication without actually helping me. I am so grateful to have found such an excellent psychiatrist.

Best psychiatrist in this area/ tri-state

Posted on February 5th, 2013

He listens to you without discrimination, very understanding of what you are going through, gives very good advice about your situations and I'm very pleased and comfortable with his services,and would recomend anyone who is in need of psychiatric help to DR.SAROCH. He has helped me for over a year now a lot more than any other psychiatrist I've been to. I'm greatful for his services,without his help I don't know where I would be with myself.

Dr. Saroch is the best psychiatrist I have ever been to.

Posted on September 24th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Saroch for 2 years or more. He is very sincere and genuine in the care that he gives to you. He really listens to your problems and was always very nice to me. You can feel when you are there that he really cares about your mental health issues and wants to help you feel better. His diagnosis of me was 100% accurate and I want to thank him for helping me feel better by actually taking time to correctly pinpoint my problems. I have been treated for years by other doctors who never took the time and never diagnosed me properly so I was being treated for wrong diagnosis for years. I have since moved from Kentucky and have never found a psychiatrist that could ever in a million years compare to Dr. Saroch. If anyone needs a very good psychiatrist, they should go to Dr. Saroch, you will never find a more genuine doctor who actually cares about you and helping you feel better. Thanks Dr. Saroch. If I ever move back to kentucky, I will return to Dr. Saroch for my treatment.

A Diamond In The Rough. They're A Dying Breed!!!

Posted on November 26th, 2009

Just when I thought that finding a competant down to earth psychotherapist whomI feel very comfortable with. He not only accepts my insurance, but practices in MY area, comes accross very genuine in helping me and my needs. This doctor seems very grounded, confident, sometimes exibiting a good sence of humor. As if he needed anymore praise from me, he's also VERY easy on the eyes!!! But watch out ladies, his wife is a total Betty, but a sweetheart none the less...

excellent doc

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

He had helped acouple of my friends in past and a few close family members so it was natural for me to 'try' him out. He proved to be excellent and has helped me where no previous psychiatrists had been able to diagnose and adjust treatment accordingly. He continues to be listed in 'America's best doctors' list for many years. He is very popular in the area and would recommend him highly to anyone.

Posted on November 18th, 2017