Dr. Sandeep Singh Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sandeep Singh?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Incredible Doctor!

Posted on February 20th, 2011

Dr. Singh is a great diagnostician, he is extremely, extremely thorough, and he's highly skilled. He's intelligent and very conscientious and careful in the way he practices medicine. He's empathetic, caring, extremely down to earth, easy to talk to, open, honest, and sensitive to the needs and feelings of his patients. He takes as much time with me as needed and isn't interested in getting me out the door or checking me off a list but instead takes the time to listen to how my medical problems are affecting my life and does everything he can to lessen the effects of my medical problems. His skills, knowledge, and empathy combine to make him an amazing doctor who has dramatically improved the quality of my life. He is an incredible doctor and I'm lucky to have him as my physician.

Posted on October 16th, 2015