Dr. Sandeep Thaper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandeep Thaper?

Excellent oncologist

Posted on July 12th, 2017

He saved my mothers life My mother was diagnosed with advanced breast cancer. She is in complete remission for 5 years Many many thanks to dr thaper. God bless you and your family. You are the Best.

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Dr. Thaper helped my mother to lead a quality life. She lived three years after her diagnosis of peritoneal cancer which was inoperable. He was always willing to read articles I brought him and was willing to consider opinions of other doctors. I appreciate how he kept an open mind to give her the best treatment that was available. He spoke with us as if we were his family and continued to be concerned about the human side of the illness. He is certainly one of the best doctors I know about.

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 30th, 2016

I saw dr. Thaper for treatment of Leukemia. I had been going to another oncologist in the past who never discussed any details with me. Dr thaper told the details and my options subsequently I had BMT and now I am in total remission I am so lucky that my neighbor referred me to dr thaper. Thank you dr thaper for what you do and please keep on doing the great work you are doing.

Posted on March 11th, 2016

I saw dr Thaper for Treatment of Stage 4 colon ca. I had surgery and chemotherapy and I am in remission from Stage 4 cancer for 6 years. Dr Thaper, I wish all cancer patients get a great oncologist like you.

Posted on December 10th, 2015

I saw dr Thaper for treatment of leukemia, He saved my life. God bless you and your family Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Dr Thaper saved my life. I was told that I have 3-6 months to live in 2008. I am still alive and in full Remission . I had the worst type of leukemia but with Dr thapers guidance and care, I am doing so well. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

best cancer care

Posted on June 28th, 2015

thank you dr Thaper for giving excellent care to my sister when she fighting Metastatic breast cancer. My sister lived 7 years, much higher than What was expected. Her quality of life was excellent all along. My family thank you, and wish you good health and long life, so you can keep on Helping CANCER patients. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Best doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2015

Best cancer doctor I met. I have met many doctors in My life time because of my Cancer and BMT treatment. God bless you and your family Dr Thaper. Wish every cancer patient should Get a doctor like you

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Amazing doctor Saved my husband's life. God bless you and your family dr Thaper . Thank you , thank you.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Thank you, thank you , thank you For saving my mothers life. He is the best oncologist. God bless you

Exceptional care

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

My mother was treated by dr Thaper. He is responsible for her amazing recovery and cancer cure. Many many thanks to dr Thaper.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I was sent to this doctor By my neighbor . My primary doctor had sent me to another oncologist . Dr Thaper is the best oncologist I met. I am cancer free today because of dr Thaper .