Dr. Sander Paul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sander Paul?

Waited for months for my scheduled appointment, then was told that I had no appointment the day of and they would not see me

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Apparently the office staff that scheduled my appointment months ago has since been fired but they would not see me. I had an appointment scheduled for three months, time off scheduled for three months and because someone working at the office did not input my information into the system I was not seen. They treated me like I was a liar and completely humiliated me. I will never go back there. Unfortunately I will likely run out of my thyroid medication before I can follow up with my primary physician.

Posted on October 31st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Paul for over 25 years. Though I see him only once a year, he has consistently provided excellent service.

Great doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Paul for quite a few years now. He is very caring and he always remembers your situation. My only issue is that it is now the end of July, and I can't get a morning appointment until late December. He is always booked for months in advance, so if you happen to have to cancel an appointment, which I just did, you have to wait a long time to get another one, unless you get lucky and snag a cancellation, which isn't impossible to do, but I will have to follow up weekly for this. He is worth the wait though, I wouldn't change thyroid doctors.

I strongly recommend Dr. Paul

Posted on May 15th, 2012

I originally went into Dr. Paul for a second opinion about my over active thyroid and he did my radioactive iodine treatment. Now I'm happily regulated and living with my thyroid issues successfully.Dr. Paul is caring, clearly defines his treatment plan and actually treats you - the patient, and not just your bloodwork which was really refreshing to me. Dr. Paul has great bedside manner and will come in shake your hand and then tell you how many patients are in front of you as your waiting to see him. He seems to genuinely remember patients and is empathetic and caring. I HIGHLY recommend him. His staff is really nice too. You may need to warm up to them but they are all pretty great in this office. His partners & interns are also very friendly and helpful.

Posted on April 9th, 2010

Dr. Paul is an excellent doctor. He really cares and takes your opinions into view when making health decisions for you. I have been seeing him since I was diagnoised with diabetes and have received top care. I know that I am living with diabetes in the best possible way because of seeing Dr. Paul.

Posted on August 15th, 2017