Dr. Sandhya Nagubadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandhya Nagubadi?

Very Caring Professional

I am so grateful that I found Dr. Nagubadi. She is caring, customer friendly, thoughtful and very family oriented. She spends time with you and treats you like a person and not an insurance card payment. What a wonderful individual

I love Dr. Nagubadi! She always greets me with a hug, she listens to my all my complaints, she is very hands on, explains everything and makes sure I understand. I did have to wait for lab results but found out it was the labs fault. They were persistent and finally were able to get them. They called and went over everything with me. I searched a long time to find Dr. Nagubadi and I'm so happy I found her!

Awesome Dr...

She has been my Dr for almost 7 years, I love her. She's a very good Dr, finds the problem and also has a solution....

Dr. S Nagubadi is always professional, extremely knowledgable and has superb people skills. A great healthcare provider. Best I ever had

She is very caring and understanding of her patients' needs. In addition she takes her time talking with you in the office, and makes sure you understand everything fully before your visit is over.

An Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Nagubadi is the primary care doctor for both my wife and I. She is a very warm and kind doctor. She really cares about her patients. She makes you feel welcome and puts you at ease. You feel you know her as a person and she knows you. She is great.

I have been under Dr. Nagubadi's care for about two years and would say that both she and her staff are outstanding regarding the care and service provided. They are timely and courteous in all aspects of treatment. Would highly recommend to individuals in the south suburbs.

Great Doctor

She is a saint and she knows her stuff. All the doctor that work with her very good as well.

I never felt so healthy in my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Nagubadi is guaranteed one of the top best five doctors I ever received treatment from. She is extremely well over qualified for absolutely any task that she will encounter. Especially due to the fact she already has so much experience and acknowledgment in the medical community. Also, she did study and complete her education at one of the top and most renowned medical schools in Asia not to mention probably one of the first and oldest medical Schools in the world. Most importantly are her characteristic qualities, for instance her overwhelming compassion, super keen observation, and for instance actually trying to get to the basis of symptoms to provide a diagnosis to get rid of the problem the first time with the least amount of discomfort.

Finally someone that listens

Dr. Nagubadi really listens when you talk with her. She really takes the time to hear what you are saying and helps to find the solution to your problems. I am so glad I found her and have recommended her to others as well!

Best doctor I've ever had

She listens extrememly well, provides quality care in helping to resolve any health issues you're experiencing - she's very real and down to earth and treats her patients very well. Had I not moved out of state, I'd still be seeing her today.

Dr. Sandhya Nagubadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tinley Park, IL.