Dr. Sandhya S Nayak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandhya S Nayak?

Very Good Dr

I WAs recommend it dr Nayak by mi friend i am so happy the I did go to see her she it’s a sweet heart and a very good Dr I really feel so comfortable with her she help me with all my questions and explain to me everything I ask her and I love the staff they all very friendly I absolutely recommend her 100 %

5/5

I have been coming here for almost two years. She is here on the weekends which is great. Great bed side manners. Her staff is very nice as well. I don't feel rushed and my concerns are gone once I'm done with my appointment.

Dr Nayak is absolutely the most patient person She never rushes and answers all questions with concern. I want to definitely recommend her.

My mom had a wonderful experience with Dr. Nayak, she is patient, kind and willing to take the time to discuss and answer questions that anyone has. Highly recommend visiting her!

Helpful doctor!

I am very satisfied with Dr. Sandhya Nayak! She's knowledge and she time take to care of me. I really ecommend her!!!! Thanks

Love this Dr and her staff I was so scared at first about my surgery and She saw me through one of the hardest times for me .

Been with the doctor for over 3 yrs. I had infection and she treated me well. My family comes here too. Staff are helpful.

Wonderfull doctor

I am with dr Sandhya for five years an she is wonder full and sweet always. Dharmini

I been coming here to see the Dr. and I feel very satisfactory with the service she provided.

Dr is very nice . I am coming here for two years now . Dr helped me a lot. I recommend the doctor.

doctor Nayak was very patient with me and really nice all my concerns was addressed!! Would definitely recommend her.

I have been seeing Dr Nayak for the past 2 years she is a very kind person always there to advise you the best she is always there for you.. She is best GYN I have seen so far very loving..

Dr. Sandhya S Nayak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.