Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra J Anderson
Dr. Sandra J Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Issaquah, WA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with University Of Washington Medical Center. Dr. Anderson has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra J Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sandra J Anderson has the following 9 expertise
- Family Planning
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sandra J Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 8
She was the most amazing doctor that I had. She delivered my first child and there were no complications and she was very gentle and caring. I did not tear nor need sutures. With my second child I had to go to a different OB and ended up with sutures because the doctor had me push to fast to get her out instead of taking time and allowing my body to work naturally. Sandi is awesome and I wish she was the one the delivered my second child as well.
she is great provider , listen , address all your problems,explain her diagnosis, always follow up. I would not go to another doctor. she is worth waiting for 30 min to see.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Valley Medical Center
Dr. Sandra J Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsUw Medicine Issaquah Clinic, 1455 11th Ave NW, Issaquah, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sandra J Anderson in this video.
Dr. Sandra J Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Issaquah, WA.