Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandip Mehta
Dr. Sandip Mehta, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in North Richland Hills, TX and Bedford, TX . He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Adult Care and Family Medicine. Dr. Mehta is affiliated with Harris Continued Care Hospital, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle and Harris Methodist H E B. He speaks English.
Dr. Sandip Mehta has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Adult Care
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 25
to the person saying he is a lousy doctor you stated someone in the hospital told you not to see him. So you have no idea what he is like in his own practice.. I trust this doctor with my life and it has a complicated medical history.. pfft to you... anyways has a great bedside manner and has always taken the time to talk to me about anything that is bothering me.. A+++ doctor
To the person who stated that he was a lousy doctor is inaccurate. He is a fantastic doctor who listens to everything that is going on. I think highly of him and he knows his business. He is very personable and has an excellent bedside manner. I cannot say enough nice things about him as I would be typing forever.
Dr. Mehta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Harris Methodist H E B
Harris Methodist - Springwood
North Hills Hospital
Texas Health HEB
Texas Health Physicians Group
13 Years Experience
University of North Texas
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Sandip Mehta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sandip Mehta in this video.
Dr. Sandip Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.