Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandor Paskin
Dr. Sandor Paskin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Branch, NJ. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Paskin is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Association, Monmouth Medical Center and Monmouth Med Ctr, Long Branch, Nj. He speaks English.
Dr. Sandor Paskin has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Sandor Paskin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Paskin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Monmouth Medical Association
Monmouth Medical Center
Monmouth Med Ctr, Long Branch, Nj
Clara Maass Medical Center
50 Years Experience
Graduated in 1963
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Sandor Paskin accepts the following insurance providers.
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsMonmouth Medical Center, 300 2nd Ave, Long Branch, NJ
Dr. Sandor Paskin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Branch, NJ.