Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Addari MD
Dr. Sandra Addari has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sandra Addari has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sandra Addari is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sandra Addari - Posted on March 16th, 2019
she is a truly human and kind
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sandra Addari - Posted on October 22nd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sandra Addari - Posted on February 28th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sandra Addari - Posted on November 25th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sandra Addari Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sandra Addari's office for more information.
3551 Roger Brooke Dr Bldg 3600 Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX : (210) 916-7727
Locations & DirectionsBROOKE ARMY MEDICAL CENTER, 3551 Roger Brooke Dr Bldg 3600, Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX
Dr. Sandra Addari is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX.