Dr. Sandra K Adsit Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sandra K Adsit?

Great dermatologist

I have had wonderful experiences with Dr. Adsit. She was always pleasant and professional and didn't try to "sell" me on treatment I didn't need. She explained conditions in a manner I could understand and moved forward with treatment in a conventional manner, trying to keep me from spending unnecessary money.

Worst doctor ever

I had an autoimmune disease that affected the skin & she had no idea for months what the diagnosis was. Meanwhile, she tortured me by "debreeding" my lesions, causing it to exacerbate further. If you want cosmetic treatment, she's fine..but if you're sick, stay far far away from "doctor" Adsit. No compassion, no kindness, no bedside manner. She is the very worst.

Metastatic Melanoma