Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Argenio
Dr. Sandra Argenio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Argenio is affiliated with Mayo Clinic hospital, Saint Luke's Hospital and Mayo Clinic. Dr. Argenio has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Argenio has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sandra Argenio is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Argenio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mayo Clinic hospital
Saint Luke's Hospital
31 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Sandra Argenio accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Sandra Argenio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.