Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Aronberg
Dr. Sandra Aronberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA, with another office in Beverly Hills, CA. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Aronberg has 2 locations
416 N Bedford Dr Ste 300
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Book Online Now
Dr. Sandra Aronberg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sandra Aronberg has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Sandra Aronberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
41 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Sandra Aronberg Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sandra Aronberg's office for more information.
416 N Bedford Dr Ste 300 Beverly Hills, CA : (310) 277-9876
9663 Santa Monica Blvd # 1260 Beverly Hills, CA : (310) 273-2333
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sandra Aronberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.