Dr. Sandra I Baik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra I Baik?

Condescending, mean, impatient

We are very tired of her mean and impatient attitude. Everytime we take our daughter there she is arrogant, condescending and mean to both my wife and our daughter. And downright insulting. And g-d forbid if you ask about two things in the same visit. Then they'll be reluctant to answer as if they want another copay. Shame on Dr.Baik and her staff. We are currently looking for another doctor with a decent bedside manner. We do not recommend her to anybody who is interested enough to ask questions and would like someone who is patient and understanding.

Mr.

This must be thr worst office and doctor I have dealt with. I asked for the ingredients of flu shots and vaccines, but at every step of the way these offices and this doctor stonewalled me. When I checked up on one of the medications given to my child, I noticed that the poor kid got twice the adult dosage. Unacceptable. Then I went to their offices and ordered medical records. Again, no reply. I called up 1.5 weeks later, yet another excuse, no copies. Two weeks later, same excuse. These offices are a joke and you are completely wasting your time here. Worst service my a doctor I have ever received. Some valuable advice. Make sure you study the dosage of the medication first before you give it to your child

Wonderful Pediatrician

I would recommend her to everyone! She really cares so much about her patients! Love her!!