Dr. Sandra M Bello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra M Bello?

Not enough words to express gratitude!

No family wants to experience infertility. But going through this difficult time was made easier by my wonderful nurses and doctor. I trust them and I feel 100 percent comfortable around them. We are so blessed to have been one of their patients. We cannot thank you enough for all you have done for our family!

Dr. Bello is an awesome doctor. She explained all the procedure and what to expect from it. She is always positive about everything and we (with my husband) are felt and assured that everything will be alright. She is also respectful, kind and understand our needs.

I would definitely recommend HFI!!! My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for about a year on our own. After no success, my gynecologist suggested we go to the fertility clinic. I was able to get an appointment immediately with Dr. Bello. We started treatment right away and achieved pregnancy after 3 months. The staff at HFI cypress is amazing!!! The 'blood doctor' Jenni is hilarious. I can actually have blood drawn without fainting...thanks to her! Tiffany, my nurse is wonderful!! She is very comforting, informative, easy to talk to. She made this process less stressful and much more positive! I will be forever grateful for the wonderful care they gave me.

A huge blessing!

My experience with Dr. Bello and her wonderful staff have been a huge blessing! They are so amazing it's made my experience very pleasant and they feel like family! All smiles completely understanding and supportive! I could go on and on! They took such great care of me I only had to go through 1 cycle of Ivf. My baby is growing so quickly and healthy and I could never ask for anything more then the way I was treated here at HFI with Sandra Bello, Tiffany, and Ashley! They were on top of everything to make sure everything is perfect! Everything is just perfect, and now I am 11 weeks pregnant! They truly made my dreams come true of becoming a mother! If you want to encounter many blessings I highly recommend HFI with Dr Sandra Bello.

Great Experience at HFI

Dr. Bello and her staff are fantastic! All of the HFI folks I encountered were very helpful and supportive during the entire process. I also love the online portal with all your information at your fingertips. Overall, my husband and I had a great experience, and we will definitely come back for baby number two. The only thing that could use a little tweak would be not being able to call my local office directly, and having to through the call center first with any questions or concerns. But I understand it's due to the high volume of calls they receive, so it's a small thing in the end.

One of the THE BEST fertility institute. From Dr. Bello to every single staff member did a remarkable job to get us the present we had been wanting for past year and half. Highly recommend to everyone, THANK YOU!

Outstanding Institute

Highly recommend Dr. Bello. Everything about HFI has been a very professional and caring experience.

Dr. Bello and the entire Cypress team are a amazing!

HFI Cypress has been very informative and friendly throughout the entire process.

great experience do happy with my results

Wonderful, supportive, and friendly staff.

Every visit is awesome with doctor bello.

Dr. Sandra M Bello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tomball, TX.