Dr. Sandra Berman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Berman?

competent and compassionate

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Dr. Berman was new to me and I found her compassionate and competent. Happy that friends recommended her to me.

Rude Receptionist

Posted on March 11th, 2016

No matter how hard I try, the receptionist always seems impatient, annoyed, and angry. I can't even make the shortest phone call to the office without being harangued by her. I hate having to interact with her; I even realized recently that I avoid seeing the doctor when I need to because this person is so unpleasant.

Posted on December 26th, 2014

Excellent, knowledgable, caring doctor

Receptionist a bad apple in a great barrel

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Dr. berman is a gem. She is kind, warm, willing to listen and help with all issues. She is knowledgeable, able to refer to other professionals when necessary and I couldn't be happier to have found her. The one down side is the receptionist. She is nasty, rude, constantly impatient if you should have the nerve to ask a question and the exact opposite of the wonderful practitioner she works for. All the other staff you have contact with are delightful and friendly. Too bad to have this one exception.

Posted on February 14th, 2013

Very rushed, very cold, poor explanation. Could not schedule original appointment for over a week and could not reach her after hours

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

I love Dr. Berman, and I guess everyone else love her also, I just hate the waiting time. Also I wish her staff would call you the day before to remind you of your appointment, this will be helpful. This is 2011, the staff should be able to email your RX to the drug store for a refill. (mailing a request or coming to the office for a refill is so time consuming It would be nice to call the office and speak to someone and not the answer machine. But, above all, she is the best

This is one GREAT doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2011

It's true that you do wait to see Dr. Berman, but that's only because she's giving someone else the time she will give you as soon as your turn comes. She has a gift for putting patients at ease. She is very interested in her patients, so she delivers the bad news frankly, but never insensitively. In short, she treats you as if you were a member of her family. IF you can get on her patient list, do so without delay. I'd give her 5 stars if I could.

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Dr. Berman has been my doctor for over twenty years and I'd never think of changing doctor's, She is very dedicated to her patients and always has my best interest.She is very caring and compassionate.Her staff is also caring and considerate.To reiterate I'd never think of changing doctor's. I wish there were more doctor's like her around.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Sandy is caring, compassionate, intelligent and hard working. I am so thankful that I found her and that she's my physician!

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Although I think Dr. Berman herself is a wonderful doctor, her staff leaves much to be desired. I need to call repeatedly for answers to questions, refills, etc. I am very sorry to be starting a search for another doctor.

Dr. Berman is terrific: listens well, diagnoses accurately, full of common sense and good judgment

Posted on February 18th, 2010

Dr.

Posted on April 24th, 2009

Dr. Berman is caring, intelligent and follows through very thoroughly. Her staff is wonderful too.