Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Brannin
Dr. Sandra Brannin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, NC, with other offices in Wilmington, NC and Wilmington, NC (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brannin is affiliated with Charleston Area Medical Center, Thomas Memorial Hospital and Thomas Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Brannin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 14
Her nurse was deadpan and acted like a robot. Didn't return my smile and had her back to me during the interview. Dr. Brannin was abrupt and very short with me when I didn't follow up with her because I had gotten my old insurance back and went to my regular doc. Its good that they see Blue Value patients but they fall short of what a staff should be. I am a nurse and I would never treat my patients this way.
saw her twice then turned over to pa who is paid between $185 -$120 a visit I am still waiting for my prescition have called still have not received. wasn't in office with dr. 12 minutes &I she wrote it up as much longer.. they also put me in a room with another patient sat threw her visit & I then ask what am I in here for she moved me drastic out of there the I hear her talking about what had with the ones at the station laughing about behind my back.I would never recommend her or anyone else If they are Drs. then my dog is !!!
Dr. Brannin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Charleston Area Medical Center
Thomas Memorial Hospital
Thomas Memorial Hospital
17 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Sandra Brannin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sandra Brannin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.