Dr. Sandra Brannin Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Brannin?

Her nurse was deadpan and acted like a robot. Didn't return my smile and had her back to me during the interview. Dr. Brannin was abrupt and very short with me when I didn't follow up with her because I had gotten my old insurance back and went to my regular doc. Its good that they see Blue Value patients but they fall short of what a staff should be. I am a nurse and I would never treat my patients this way.

dr. Brannon & Hamm,pa think so of comment has been cut off Worst experience !!! They deserve no stars !!!

saw her twice then turned over to pa who is paid between $185 -$120 a visit I am still waiting for my prescition have called still have not received. wasn't in office with dr. 12 minutes &I she wrote it up as much longer.. they also put me in a room with another patient sat threw her visit & I then ask what am I in here for she moved me drastic out of there the I hear her talking about what had with the ones at the station laughing about behind my back.I would never recommend her or anyone else If they are Drs. then my dog is !!!

Patient

Poor office staff is concerned about money only and treats people rudely. I have BCBS of NC with a $5 copay. They tried to extort $1500 from me to see her for a blood clot.

Lacks compassion. Quick to be irritated.

Dr. Sandra Brannin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.