Dr. Sandra Carlson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Carlson?

worst staff!!

Posted on April 4th, 2017

I didnt even get to see the doctor but had such a horrible experience with the staff! Elaine the girl at the front desk was extremely rude. Dr. Carlson was recommended to me and I was excited for this appointment because I desperately needed to see a doctor and have a doctor that I can go to for everything but I was late for my appointment and I called ahead of time letting the girl know I was stuck in traffic and would be running 15 mins late and when I showed up she showed no class and would not allow me to see the doctor, didnt even try to see what could be done and overall represented Dr. Carlson really badly that I no longer want to return and will everyone not to either.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr. Sandra Carlson was fantastic. She took the time to explain important information and made sure I understood. I really appreciate a Physician who takes time with her patients, it is not something you find everyday. I could not have chosen a more perfect doctor. She and her staff were very caring and professional, I am glad that this visit was a success! I would definitely recommend Dr. Carlson.

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Dr. Carlson gives 100% of her time to each and every issue her patients have ,not just the one your having at time of visit. She is remarkable..

So far the best doctor I have gone to.

Posted on August 16th, 2012