Dr. Sandra Y Costley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Y Costley?

Dr. costley

i will never use another doctor she is so understanding and kind, he staff is awesome friendly and its a very clean place , she helped me out through the years

No Stars

She is unethical and unprofessional. Rude and disrespectful. I find it hard to believe that anyone would give her a good rating. I assume it must be friends of hers.

Grateful to go to this physician

For years I dreaded going to any physician. Once I started going to Dr. Sandra Costley, however, I finally felt at ease. She has a kind and caring way with her patients, and she actually listens to what I say. I feel that she researched my problem and has helped me get it under control. I am very grateful to her, and I recommend her highly.

I have no confidence in her ability to diagnose or treat a patient. Not friendly. Rushed me. Does not explain things a way you could understand them. Does not have her facts in order.

My experience with Dr Sandra is really good ,gives you proper time and right diagnosis,very friendly.the staff in her office is too nice ,most of the time no issues in getting appointments.In all I'm satisfied .

Filthy office, subpar physicians

The office is run down & dirty, exam table w/ tears in the leather, dim lighting, cracks in plaster, stained carpets & seats. Hardly any traffic in the office yet I have always waited no less than 20 min despite having the first appointment off the day at 8am. The doctor does not call back in a timely manner. Abilities seem to extend no further than treating a common cold. I would deter anyone from going here. The one star I have was because the staff is friendly and attentive, it's a shame they don't work for a better practice.

Thorough, knowlegeable and caring .She doesnt rush you like most doctors, calls you back in to explain bloodwork, and makes a point of explaining things in an understandable way. A plus,she performs blood tests for you so you dont need an extra trip to a lab,also does EKG herself