Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Elfering
Dr. Sandra Elfering, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gurnee, IL, with other offices in Racine, WI and Lake Forest, IL . She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Elfering is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints and St. Michael Hospital-Milwaukee. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Elfering has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sandra Elfering has the following 7 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Dr. Sandra Elfering has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Elfering is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
St. Michael Hospital-Milwaukee
Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Highland Park Hospital
All Saints Medical Center St Marys
All Saints Medical Center, Inc
Northshore University Healthsyste
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sandra Elfering is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gurnee, IL.