Dr. Sandra L Ellis Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sandra L Ellis?

Not good with providing results of blood test. My potassium and white cells were extremely low. She never advise me. I changed doctor and found out on the first visit along with treatment. I will never recommend this doctor

Disappointed in doctor, scheduled a follow-up visit to discuss one of her referrals, and when I told her, that I did not use her referral, she proceeded to talk about my weight. Basically charged me $25.00 office visit to call me fat. She could not have called me to ask how my visit with the referral, was or was not. Looking for a new doctor.

YOU ARE ALWAYS TREATED WITH RESPECT AND CARE. AND THIS IS A DOCTOR WHO REALLY TAKES THE TIME OUT TO LISTEN, I MEAN REALLY REALLY LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS.EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND STAFF, JUST WISH I COULD HAVE BROUGHT THEM WITH ME WHEN I MOVED OUT OF STATE.

patient

I love Dr. Ellis she cares about her patients and her staff is great... Sometimes it's hard to get in during the week because of her hours don't always work with my schedule. Overall, I wouldn't trade her another doctor.

A good doctor

I've been going to Dr. Ellis almost since she first began practicing medicine and I am very satisfied with the service I get. She is an outstanding doctor.