Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Force-Obrowski
Dr. Sandra Force-Obrowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, with another office in Sacramento, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Force-Obrowski is affiliated with San Antonio Community Hospital, Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center and Corona Regional Med Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Force-Obrowski has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sandra Force-Obrowski has the following 2 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sandra Force-Obrowski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I waited 60 days for an appointment but getting thru to someone to make that appointment was unbelievably difficult . On some days the staff simply doesn't answer the phone during office hours. On several different occasions I called repeatedly throughout the day with no answer at all and once someone did answer they answered and immediately put me on hold or they spoke so fast that I couldn't understand 1 word that they said before placing me on hold This even happened more than once and even happened the day prior to my appointment when I inquired about cancellations. If this Dr. REALLY cares about her practice she should call her own office anonymously sometimes and see what happens. I will not be returning to this Dr. and wouldn't recommend her at all.
The girls are EXTREMELY rude, abusive and hostile. Monica is confrontational, so as Teresa. The office mgr Lisa even worse coercing with my lab technicians to slender me, and slammed her phone to disconnect my calls. They refused to follow up with my blood tests, or to provide a copy of my lab report for my review, and then told me to find another doctor. I depended on my lab test to treat the crucial health issues, but they cared less about my health. I would not keep such irresponsible and substandard doctor anyway; but I did not realize they are toxic to my health. The doctor approved the hostile girls to bully her patients. I strongly not recommend this place to anyone!
Dr. Force-Obrowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
San Antonio Community Hospital
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Corona Regional Med Center
25 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sandra Force-Obrowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.