Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Fornwalt
Dr. Sandra Fornwalt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Livingston, NJ and Easton, MD . She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Fornwalt is affiliated with Mount Carmel Hospital, Sacred Heart Medical Center and St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Fornwalt has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sandra Fornwalt has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Sandra Fornwalt has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sandra Fornwalt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Fornwalt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Carmel Hospital
Sacred Heart Medical Center
St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
Irvington General Hospital
Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Memorial Hospital at Easton
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sandra Fornwalt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.