Dr. Sandra B Gee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra B Gee?

I have been under the care of Dr. Sandra Gee for many successful years. She is very knowledgeable, compassionate about her work and the need for her patients to "understand", we only try to fix one issue at a time, and most importantly!!--- patients do not have to hurt! Call Dr. Gee!! She is a super fantastic very intelligent woman. I am thankful she is my doctor.

Not happy

I had gone to her since I was 7 years old, I think. I am 19 now, and I stopped going to her two years ago because of the things she said to me. I never liked her very much. She misdiagnosed me with Bipolar, which I end up not having, just depression. She also multiple times commented on my minimal weight gain and said I should be a volleyball player because of my large wide shoulders and height. Not something you say to a self conscious teenager with depression. She is not a very sensitive person, that's all I can really say.

She's just awesome, I've never felt more compassion & care from someone determined to improve my quality of life. She's pricey and doesn't take most insurance but if you can afford her she is definitely worth it! In the nearly 10 years I've known her I would recommend her to anyone needing psychiatry services in a professional & individual environment.