Dr. Sandra Giron Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Giron?

Terrible experience! Rude staff and the doctor does not care

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I never felt so mistreated in my life! The staff is rude and the doctor is short, cold and rushes you out. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!

The Best!

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Unconditional understanding!

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

I absolutely love Sandra she make me feel super comfortable around her. I have my two kids with her at the Hackensack hospital l cannot complaint about anything they all super nice and professional as l expect to be

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I've been trying to get my medical records from this office for over 2 years.

Not a great experience

Posted on April 9th, 2016

I started going to Dr. Giron's group when I was pregnant with my 1st baby. I always had to wait between 1 to 2 hrs to see any doctor even though I had an appoint. Staff was not professional at all. The doctors seem very cold and with poor bedside manner. To top it off, I went for my 6 weeks post partum check and had to bring my baby with me. My baby got hungry and wanted to nurse. I asked one of the receptionists/nurse if they will let me you one of the empty room to breastfeed my baby and I was denied. I was told the bathroom is available. Unacceptable. That was the last time I stepped foot into their practice.

Avoid this office.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

My experience was traumatic to be totally honest. The nurse came in with a student and after a few minutes introduced the student which was fine. Permission should always be asked when a second/unexpected/unknown person is going to be observing but at least the person was introduced. Dr. Giron then came in, and was not friendly at all. She too came in with someone else who was never acknowledged or introduced. during a moment when absolutely no procedure was being done on me, the second person was looking at my private parts and it felt like a total invasion and violation. I feel extremely uncomfortable about the whole experience and will certainly never return to this office. Rude. Unprofessional. Bad news.

Very bad

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I love de giron

Posted on February 4th, 2015

The best dr ever she is so sweet and I like how she talk to me I go there every time I was pregnet I never have to wait and also this practice is so professional but my dr is dr Giron I love

rude staff cold doctores

Posted on May 14th, 2014

ive been going to the drs office for a while .. and let me say the only reason ive been going this long is because they are in hackensack medical center but im done .. dont go here .. i have seen several drs in this office and they are cold and seem uninterested . i feel like when i go there im not there .. the last 2 experiences where it for me first i went for a shot and they made me wait almost 2 hours after the 2 hours the nurse gave me the shot and told me that i shouldnt go on mondays cause they are always busy . then i went again for a shot and i was informed that my dr wasnt in and she was out on leave and said they were too busy to see me so i had to reschedule and instead of asking they assumed that i could just got when they had availability and didnt ask once when i was available .. when i asked why the nurse couldn't do it i was told they dont do that in that office when just a few months ago a nurse did it .. the staff and the doctors try to make you feel stupid and dont care how long they make you wait .. i would not recommend this place to any one

Various Visits

Posted on December 14th, 2009

I am an expectant Mom and thus far, I am very happy with the services I had received. The staff is very professional, friendly and courteous. Any blood or urine test is done safetly and accuratly. The doctor and her colleagues are very professional and do care for their patients. Keep up the good work!

total disappointment!

Posted on June 12th, 2009

i visted their office lloking for preconceptual advice and a check-up. I contacted them and got an appointment for 3 weeks after the call. Unfortunately I got my period the previous day -not pregnait :( .I attended my appointment anyway, and just today received the charges for a blood test and urine test for more than 1,6xx usd. lucky me i have insurance, but anyway this is ridiculous. Worst, during the appointment to pick-up the results, her collegue told me that is normal than 1 of every 4 women lost a baby, and that is the way it is, and there is noth to do about it! Aren't they the doctors trying to avoid those cases? shouldn't they be supportive and looking for the good health of patients?

Not sure If I would recommend her to anyone

Posted on April 23rd, 2009

I had been there recently and was abortioned. This doctor told us that it wasn't her responsibility to treat or refer me to a specalist asap when she knew that I had Thyroid problem. She is not friendly and doesn't talk at all.