Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sandra B Gladding
Sandra B Gladding is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Gladding was my surgeon for my colon tumor. She is a very compassionate and caring physician and takes a personal interest in all her patients well being. She makes sure that you understand everything about the procedure that she is going to do and will answer any and all questions that you have.
I needed to f/u after my surgery with Dr.Gladding but I was infromed that she is only in office Mondays and Thursdays, Its very inconveinent and misleading when I checked out her hours of operation and seen MONDAY - FRIDAY 8AM-5PM. Although she is a great surgeon she can improve on her office hours outside the O.R for her patients to follow up in a timely matter
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions9305 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Sandra B Gladding in this video.
Sandra B Gladding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.