Dr. Sandra S Green Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sandra S Green?

Subpar Care

Let me save you time and recommend you keep searching for a different internist.

Just Doesn't Care

Wait times for appointments, even when I arrived on time, were 45+ minutes, each of the 3 or 4 times I saw Dr. Green. When I finally saw her, she was courteous enough but spent more time writing her patient encounter note into the computer than talking to me (so she didn't have to write it after the appointment was over). She seemed hurried. I was definitely the one leading the conversation the whole time on my initial visit. What's worse, I feel she lacks empathy. I would definitely recommend searching for a different doctor, especially considering the exorbitant bill I just got in the mail.

COPD

Dr. Sandra S Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.