Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sandra K Imes has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Came in yesterday with my tonsil so swollen I was unable to swallow my own saliva. It was incredibly painful. She gave me a shot to make the swelling go down and the pain subside. By last night I was finally able to eat some mac and cheese. By this morning I feel so much better. She was compassionate, very kind and I would love to see her again for future issues. Thank you Dr Imes. You are an angel. The wait time was very long but It was a Friday and the clinic was very busy so I am not holding that against her or her staff.
Dr. Sandra K Imes accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNicole Ann Bray Pa, 7232 North Fwy, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sandra K Imes in this video.
Dr. Sandra K Imes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.