Dr. Sandra K Imes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra K Imes?

Tonsil-zilla

Came in yesterday with my tonsil so swollen I was unable to swallow my own saliva. It was incredibly painful. She gave me a shot to make the swelling go down and the pain subside. By last night I was finally able to eat some mac and cheese. By this morning I feel so much better. She was compassionate, very kind and I would love to see her again for future issues. Thank you Dr Imes. You are an angel. The wait time was very long but It was a Friday and the clinic was very busy so I am not holding that against her or her staff.

Complicated medical history, but Dr. Imes was thorough and receptive in getting me the right treatment to get me back on my feet. I'm very appreciative!!

Great doctor!!!

Great doctor! Very caring and friendly. She really takes time to talk with you and doesn't rush through like most urgent care doctors do Would highly recommend!!