Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sandra E Kalm has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sandra E Kalm has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Sandra E Kalm is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
We've seen Dr. Kalm at an Urgent Care Clinic (Goodnight Pediatrics), so it is expected that all patients that go to Urgent Care are all sick. So while she was checking up on my 3 year old sick & crying daughter, my DD coughed, and Dr. Kalm's instant reaction was to move her chair away from my daughter. And told me that I should cover my kid's mouth when she cough because she don't want to get the virus and get sick because, ofcourse, she needs to be healthy to see other patients too. But you know, I was also too busy calming down my crying daughter while we were there, so I missed that part of covering her mouth. I never encountered such RUDE pediatrician. I expected that all pediatricians are caring to all kids. I really had a bad experience from this doctor and clinic.
St Christophers Hospital For Children
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSandra Eve Kalm Md, 2512 Citrus Garden Cir, Henderson, NV
Dr. Sandra E Kalm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.